I'm Manfred and this is my son Wyatt. Our Electrical Engineer/Master Electrician will utilize an engineering approach to address your
emergency backup generator goals (whether small or large) based on many years of engineering and electrician experience. The approach begins with analyzing various approaches to evaluate potential
solutions to accomplish your near term and long term whole house emergency backup generator goals, and ends with an emergency backup generator system that has been designed to keep your home,
belongings, and family safe during a prolonged power outage.
Call or text (540-295-6244) our electricians immediately to schedule a visit so we can give you a better offer than any of the big box stores or local competitors in the area for satisfying your goals. Click here to see comments regarding our prices from some of our recent customers.
(1) We have combined experience in electrical systems of over eighty years.
(2) We are licensed in the State of Virginia and will have a full time on site Virginia Certified Master Electrician who also has over thirty years of engineering experience for you to rely on.
(3) Both my son (GENERAC TECH ID 882551) and I (GENERAC TECH ID 882550) have successfully completed the GENERAC Air Cooled Engine/Generator classes, and we are Authorized Generac Dealers and Installers.
(1) We initially schedule a meeting with you to discuss your emergency generator goals and while we are there we inspect your current electrical and gas services to determine their load and location.
(2) We use this information along with your goals to evaluate several approaches and their respective pros /cons to determine the most cost effective method for your project.
(3) Afterwards, we will set up a meeting with you to discuss these approaches, answer any questions you may have, and help you decide upon your desired approach.
(4) It ends with the installation and operation of an whole house backup generator sytem that has been designd to keep your home, belongings, and family safe during a prolonged power outage.
We install GENERAC generator products. GENERAC is the largest and most popular whole house emergency generator manufacturer in the United States. GENERAC recommends that their systems be installed by an authorized GENERAC dealer and installer to insure that nothing happens during installation that would void their warranty. Accurate Electric is an authorized GENERAC dealer and installer. When you work with Accurate Electric, you can rest assured that all local, state, and national electrical and gas codes will be followed. The result will be a safe , reliable installation you can count on when the power goes out.
Accurate Electric typically installs most systems within 8 or less hours. Click here to review recent testimonials regarding our efforts to install a home house generator like the ones shown below.