WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE I'm Manfred and this is my son Wyatt. Our Electrical Engineer/Master
Electrician will utilize an engineering approach to address your emergency backup generator goals (whether small or large) based on many years of engineering and electrician experience. The approach
begins with analyzing various approaches to evaluate potential solutions to accomplish your near term and long term whole house emergency backup generator goals, and ends with an emergency backup
generator system that has been designed to keep your home, belongings, and family safe during a prolonged power outage.
(1) We have combined experience in electrical systems of over seventy years.
(2) We are licensed in the State of Virginia and will have a full time on site Virginia Certified Master Electrician who also has over thirty years of engineering experience for you to rely on.
(3) Both my son (GENERAC TECH ID 882551) and I (GENERAC TECH ID 882550) have successfully completed the GENERAC Air Cooled Engine/Generator classes, and we are Authorized Generac Dealers and Installers.
OUR BACKUP GENERATOR INSTALLATION APPROACH
(1) We initially set up an appointment with you to discuss your emergency generator goals whether they are large or small and while there we inspect your current electrical and gas services and determine their current load.
(2) We use this information along with your goals to evaluate several approaches to determine the most cost effective method for your project.
(3) Afterwards, we will set up a meeting with you to go over these approaches and their pros/cons, answer any questions you may have, and help you to decide upon the desired approach.
(4) It ends with the installation and operation of an whole house emergency backup generator system that has been designed to keep your home, belongings, and family safe during a prolonged power outage.
Accurate Electric is your Authorized GENERAC Dealer and Installer in the Local Area.
We install GENERAC generator products. GENERAC is the largest and most popular whole house emergency backup generator manufacturer in the United States. GENERAC recommends their automatic power systems to be installed by an authorized GENERAC dealer and installer. When you work with Accurate Electric, you can rest assured that all local, state, and national electrical codes will be followed, as well as national plumbing codes in making all fuel connections. The result will be a safe, reliable installation you can count on when the power goes out. Click here to see a typical installation diagram.
Accurate Electric typically installs most GENERAC automatic power standby systems in just eight hours or less.
Click here to review recent testimonials regarding installation of the whole house emergency generators like the ones shown below.
ACCURATE ELECTRIC (AN ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR) ELECTRICIANS SERVICE:
Like us on Facebook and provide a recommendation for us based on recent work our electricians have done for you and get 10% off your next project or for a friend who you have recommended us to.